domingo, 24 de julho de 2011

The Memphis Link - Part II

"If I could find a white man who had the Negro sound and the Negro feel, I could make a billion dollars."

Sam Philips

The Del Reels with The Bear Cats - Alone On a Rainy
Bobby Blue Bland - Marvin Blues
Doctor Ross - The Boogie Disease
Little Milton - Beggin' My Baby
Pinetop Perkins - Pinetop's Boogie Woogie
Earl Hooker - Blue Guitar
Boyd Gilmore - Believe I'll Settled Down
William Stuart - Country Farm Blues
Earl Forrest - I Wronged a Woman
Earl Forrest - I Can't Forgive You
D.A. Hunter - Greyhound Blues
Raymond Hill - My Baby Left Me
Johnny Ace - Midnight's Down Journey
Little Junior Parker - Fellin' Good
Charlie Booker - I Walked All Night
Woodrow Adams - Last Time
Johnny McCain - Love To Make Up
School Boy Clive - She's Gone
Little Sam Davis - 1958 Blues
LB Lawson - Can't Love My And My Money Too
Mose Vinson - Mistreaten Boogie
Mose Vinson - Worry You Off My Mind
Hot Rod Happy - Worried Blues

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário